Shafaq News/ On Saturday, a seniorHouthi military commander dismissed reports alleging that Iran has withdrawnits personnel from Yemen and reduced its support for the group amid ongoing USairstrikes.
General Yahya Hassan told Shafaq Newsthe claims were “baseless,” emphasizing that “no official statement has beenissued by Iran confirming this.” He insisted that “Tehran continues to provideassistance to Yemen and the Axis of Resistance.”
His remarks came in response to areport published earlier this week by The Telegraph, which quoted a seniorIranian official as saying Tehran had “ordered a pullout” from Yemen to avoiddirect confrontation with Washington, instead shifting its focus toward moreimmediate US threats.
“The cohesion between Iran and theHouthis is still strong, despite all the pressures that have passed on theMiddle East,” Hassan said.
He added that Iranian President MasoudPezeshkian and Houthi leader Mahdi Al-Mashat held a phone call during Eidal-Fitr, describing it as evidence of “continued alignment” between the twosides.
“Military operations by the Houthisagainst the United States and Israel are ongoing,” Hassan said, adding that nonegotiations or truce are currently underway. He stressed that any talks wouldonly happen if Israel adheres to the terms of the Gaza ceasefire.
The Houthis began targeting US andIsraeli interests in October 2023, launching missiles toward Israel andstriking commercial vessels in the Red Sea in declared solidarity with Gaza.These attacks paused during the ceasefire in Gaza, but resumed after itscollapse in March 2025, triggering a renewed wave of US strikes in Yemen.
Washington continues to claim thatIranian support remains central to enabling Houthi operations.
Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( EXCLUSIVE: Houthis deny Iran pullout reports )
Also on site :
- Watch- Navjot Singh Sidhu burns and cooks MS Dhoni on LIVE TV after a Dot Ball on Free Hit
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Pays Tribute To Val Kilmer
- Myanmar Earthquake: Death Toll Reaches 3,471 as Rescue Efforts Continue