FRIENDS of Prince Andrew say he’s “unsurprised” that his accuser Virginia Giuffre has claimed she nearly died in a bus crash.
The mum-of-three, 41, who was sex trafficked by Jeffrey Epstein and accused Prince Andrew of sexually abusing her when she was 17, says she is suffering kidney failure after a horror smash.
instagramVirginia Giuffre claimed she has ‘four days to live’[/caption] PAPrince Andrew and Virginia in 2001[/caption] APPrince Andrew speaks during a television interview at the Royal Chapel of All Saints at Royal Lodge, Windsor, in 2021[/caption]Virginia said online she had days to live, sharing a shocking photograph from hospital bed with her face covered in bruises, begging to see her children “one last time”.
She also said she was suffering from kidney failure, and was being transferred to a specialist unit.
Her spokesman said it was meant for her private Facebook page.
Cops in Western Australia, where she now lives, said the only bus crash they could find on their systems was not serious and had resulted in no injuries.
One friend of Andrew’s told The Daily Beast: “There is no sense of satisfaction on the duke’s part at Giuffre’s disgrace.
“If anything it has brought back the sadness the entire family feel that this woman, who he always maintained was a fantasist, was allowed to ruin his life.
“The whole family are completely unsurprised that her alarmist post turned out to be a fabrication.”
Police confirmed a 41-year-old woman was involved in a minor car accident with a school bus last week.
And Virginia’s family also released a statement on Tuesday, saying: “Virginia thanks everyone for the outpouring of love and support.
“She is overwhelmed with gratitude. Today she remains in serious condition while receiving medical care.”
AFP or licensorsConvicted sex offender Epstein avoided justice after being found dead in his cell in 2019[/caption] AFPVirginia was sex trafficked as young girl by paedo Jeffrey Epstein[/caption]Virginia sued Prince Andrew in 2021, claiming she was trafficked and forced to have sex with the Duke on three occasions when she was a teen.
The royal has always denied the allegations but settled out of court in 2022, reportedly paying millions to avoid a humiliating trial.
Virginia’s PR, Dini von Mueffling, said this week: “Virginia has been in a serious accident and is receiving medical care in the hospital.
“She greatly appreciates the support and well wishes people are sending.”
And Brad Edwards, her former US lawyer, said: “We’re hoping for better news in the coming days,” adding it was a “very bad situation” and he hoped she “would pull through with good medical care”.
It was also revealed this week that Virginia had been charged with breaching a family violence restraining order just days before her horror bus crash.
She had entered no plea at the Magistrates Court in Joondalup, near Perth, Western Australia.
Virginia was charged with breaching the restraining order on March 14.
That was 10 days before she said she was hit by a bus at 68mph while driving on March 24.
The Sun has approached Prince Andrew’s representatives for comment.
The driver of Virginia’s car, Cheryl Sassela, 71, has spoken out on the mysterious crash.
She told Daily Mail Australia: “I’m sure Virginia will release a statement soon to clear it all up.
“I’m not covering for her. I’m not implicated in a cover up.”
Sassela is the caretaker at Giuffre’s 40-acre $1.3million AUD (£630,000) hobby farm in Western Australia.
She said the accident happened because a broken taillight had created a misunderstanding while driving.
The bus driver has also spoken out about the incident, which cops haven’t laid charges or made arrests over.
Bus driver Ross Munns said he was shocked to see the post – insisting the crash has been “blown out of proportion”.
He had been following a slow-moving Toyota Highlander for 1.86 miles (3km) – and tried to overtake it when it slowed to 46mph (75kmh).
The granddad, who has been a bus driver for 16 years, said he had 29 children on board at the time.
Facebook/Cheryl Sassella Cheryl Sassela is the caretaker on Giuffre’s farm and was driving the car during the crash[/caption] FacebookRoss Munns was the driver of the school bus[/caption]He claims he beeped his horn but he was unable to avoid clipping the Toyota.
He described the crash as a “minor collision” and pulled over to check those in the other car were okay.
Munns said: “It’s just all blown out of proportion and I know what happened.
“The driver basically pulled out in front of me. I made sure she was alright, and I went and did a police report.”
Police confirmed the crash was logged as a minor traffic crash incident report, revealing no injuries were reported.
Damage to the vehicle Virginia was travelling in is believed to be around $2000 – around £974.
Virginia had been spending more time at the farm since her break up with her husband of 22 years Robert Giuffre.
In the post to her Instagram, which was supposed to go to her private Facebook, Virginia said: “They’ve given me four days to live, transferring me to a specialist hospital in urology.
“I think it’s important to note that when a school bus driver comes at you driving 110kmh as we were slowing down for a turn, that no matter what your car is made of, it might as well be a tin can.
“I’m ready to go, just not until I see my babies one last time.”
Who is Virginia Giuffre?
VIRGINIA Roberts - now Virginia Giuffre, 41, is an American-Australian campaigner and a prominent victim of the sex trafficking ring of Jeffrey Epstein.
She has made claims against Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, as well as Brit socialite Ghislaine Maxwell – Jeffrey Epstein’s ex-lover.
Giuffre alleged in court documents that she was procured by Maxwell, 63, the daughter of disgraced tycoon Robert Maxwell, as a teenage “sex slave” for Epstein.
She released a manuscript just hours before Epstein’s death, which added to more than 2,000 documents of a lawsuit pending against the former financier and his pals.
The legal documents were released in a defamation case involving Giuffre, who has claimed in court documents that Prince Andrew slept with her three times.
In 2019, Virginia Roberts has claimed that she had sex with Prince Andrew in a toilet when she was 17, after a night where he had allegedly been plying her with vodka in a posh London club.
On February 15, 2022, it was announced that Prince Andrew settled the lawsuit – sparing him a humiliating court battle.
Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Prince Andrew ‘not surprised’ his accuser Virginia Giuffre shared shocking ‘4 days to live’ post after crash, pals say )
Also on site :