A top executive coord...
Supporters of Argentina from all over the world ch...
Beijing is apparently...
Washington accuses Moscow of offering Tehran 'an u...
- WBIR Before 2 hour & 6 minute
The graduating class was made up of staff from the University of Tennessee Police Department, the Knoxville Police Department, and many more.
- WBIR Before 4 hour & 10 minute
An AI art app faced increased scrutiny after it became popular online. The company behind Lensa is American – not Chinese, though at least one other popular app is.
- WBIR Before 4 hour & 38 minute
A ruptured pipe dumped enough oil into a northeastern Kansas creek to nearly fill an Olympic-sized swimming pool.
- WBIR Before 4 hour & 54 minute
Lionel Messi’s quest to win the World Cup now moves into the semifinals.
- WBIR Before 5 hour & 54 minute
One of the woman who graduated from the program said she was the unofficial interpreter for her family, and now looks forward to helping others in her shoes.
- WBIR Before 6 hour & 10 minute
Judge Steve Sword said Tylar Johnson was a predator who deserved the maximum penalty under the law.
- WBIR Before 6 hour & 58 minute
Both of Friday's World Cup quarterfinal matches went to extra time to decide the winner. Here are the rules you need to know.
- WBIR Before 7 hour & 10 minute
The project, named Belltown and built by Smithbuilt Homes, includes more than 1,000 homes, a commercial hub and public parks.
- WBIR Before 7 hour & 26 minute
Matthew Jones, 36, accepted a plea deal on Tuesday, according to court records filed in a U.S. District Court in Utah.
- WBIR Before 7 hour & 42 minute
The CAN-SPAM Act prohibits businesses that send commercial emails from selling an email address after a person has requested to opt out of receiving future emails.
- WBIR Before 7 hour & 58 minute
The calendars are sent out every year. They provide updated information on emergency preparedness, including evacuation routes and shelter locations.
- WBIR Before 8 hour & 42 minute
The Respect for Marriage Act explicitly says the IRS cannot revoke churches’ tax-exempt status if they don’t allow same-sex marriages, contrary to online claims.
- WBIR Before 10 hour & 14 minute
Neymar and the five-time champions are out of the World Cup after a thrilling match against Croatia.
- WBIR Before 10 hour & 42 minute
The recognition marks Hyatt's second major All-America honor, according to UT Athletics.
- WBIR Before 12 hour & 46 minute
As World Cup matches resume, you may be wondering why some players have been wearing masks during games.
- WBIR Before 12 hour & 46 minute
The 7th graders raised money by doing extra chores or picking up odd jobs, buying toys for kids in need in rural Appalachia.
- WBIR Before 17 hour & 34 minute
The plane's touchdown brings an end to a months-long saga that has sat in the public view for months, since Griner was arrested in February.
- WBIR Before 23 hour & 54 minute
The protests in Iran have expanded into one of the most serious challenges to the country's theocracy since the 1979 Islamic Revolution.
The donated van is meant to provide safe and reliable transportation for kids arriving at the clubhouse and leaving it.
According to records, the four people stole a ballistic vest, a gas mask, a handgun and a rifle from the law enforcement cruisers.
SpaceX agreed to launch satellites for OneWeb after the British company broke ties with Russia over its invasion of Ukraine.
To win bipartisan support for the bill, Democrats agreed to Republican demands to scrap the requirement for service members to get a COVID-19 vaccination.
Doctor Bill Smith, a local physician, said he and other experts are worried about XBB's ability to avoid antibodies of vaccines and boosters.
Micah Johnson served more than 10 years in prison in the Knoxville case but then won a retrial in the appellate courts.
Many Medicare Part D prescription drug plans currently require at least a copayment for the shingles vaccine. But that will change beginning Jan. 1, 2023.
Most Viewed News
- INDEPENDENT Before 17 hour & 38 minute
- Independent Before 17 hour & 37 minute
- OILPRICE Before 11 hour & 21 minute
- PR Newswire Before 17 hour & 37 minute
- FedEx driver told investigators 7-year-old girl was still alive after he hit her with van, documents sayYahoo Before 22 hour & 50 minute
- Medscape Before 17 hour & 25 minute
- sauress Before 19 hour & 2 minute
- KHN Before 18 hour & 30 minute